Sarah moved to Seattle in 2012 from Tucson, Arizona, where she studied Art History and African-American Studies at Northern Arizona University. She cuts in the French style, focusing on individual head and face shapes, and she enjoys giving volume to fine hair, styling curly hair, and doing fashion colors. Sarah loves being a stylist because it allows her to be independent and express her creativity, and she finds joy in interacting with people. She loves seeing someone’s face light up from the smallest of changes or an entire makeover. She calls Belle Marie her hair home and loves working alongside all its talented stylists. Outside of work, she does a lot of painting, hiking, and exploring around the Pacific Northwest. When she wants to pamper herself, she goes shoe shopping. As a result, she has many shoes.
- Winner, 2015 Beacon Hairstyling Award
- Nominee, 2016 Avant Garde Hairstylist, Northwest Hairstyling Awards
- Stylist, Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week, Feb. and Sept. 2015
- Apprenticeship with Robert Leonard
- Gary Manuel Aveda Institute graduate
- Jamison Shaw Academy, advanced training